Once again, I’ve been a complete slacker (do people still use that term? I’m so old) when it comes to this blog. And not only have been a bad blogger, I’ve been a bad blog friend because while I was on an unofficial hiatus, I was nominated for a Leibster Award by one of my favorite bloggers, Dreampunk Geek.
Here is how it works:
- Thank and link back to the giver.
- Answer the giver’s questions.
- ‘Nominate’ five other blogs with fewer than 200 followers.
- Ask five questions for one’s nominees to answer.
- Post it all on one’s blog
My questions to answer:
- What do you do when you can’t sleep? If I want to use the time productively, I’ll get up and work on a project. That kind of creates a vicious cycle for me, though, because when I stay up to work on something creative, my gears get moving so much that it becomes harder for me to slow my mind down and get back to sleep. Reading or watching TV works much better if I want to get myself back to sleep.
- If you had the ability to time travel, would you go to the past or future? Why? That’s a tough one. I’m sentimental, and I love the aesthetics of a lot of periods in the past in Western culture. Of course, me being an Asian and all would make it difficult to blend in in those societies. I’m also a sci-fi geek, so I’d love to see the future as well, but only if it’s an awesome hi-tech future and not a dirty, scary, post-apocalyptic one. I’m just fine reading about or watching that kind of future on screen and not experiencing it first-hand. And if the Doctor is taking me, I’ll go anywhere.
- Favorite drink? I love a good Southern sweet tea.
- Tell us a secret. If I did, it wouldn’t really be a secret then, would it?
- Sing or dance? I love to sing, but I can’t dance.
OK, I know this is probably cheating because I’m supposed to come up with my own questions, but I’d like to know these bloggers’ responses to the same questions I just answered, so I’m stealing some of Dreampunk Geek’s questions.
- What do you do when you can’t sleep?
- If you had the ability to time travel, would you go to the past or future? Why?
- If you could meet any fictional character, who would you choose?
- Vampires or werewolves?
- Why do you blog?